All you need to know about your splashback selection
So, what is a splashback?
Advantages to owning a splashback…
- Splashbacks are the modern way forward
- They are easier to maintain cleanliness rather than scrubbing tiles
- The perfect way to protect your kitchen walls with a creative twist!
- They are heat and impact resistant
- A lot easier to install, requiring less equipment!
Disadvantages to owning a splashback…
- Splashbacks can work out more expensive than tiles, although the splashback does offer a much more bespoke finish.
- If you seek radical change regularly, splashback may not be for you due to it being an expensive switch to be made regularly.
Tips and advice for your final decision…
Modern Handleless Kitchen In June 2016, I initially took on the task of transforming the Cammish’s kitchen as part of a full home renovation. To insure this project was successful it would need to appeal to both the client and eventually the next consumer as the house will be lived in, then finally sold as